5.7.09

I'm in the mood to get faded so please bring your finest.


Yesterday night was extremely random. First, I went over to Ninas and we truly considered just staying at her place and chillin' because it was pissin' rain like no tomorrow. We ended up going out though and after calling Jordan and/or Garrett about 12384589127842X's we finally reached Garrett. (Btw, this homeless man taught me and Nina how to use the payphone for free!) So, we met up with Jordan, Garrett, Sasha and then later Kendall and Becca.We went to the liquor store, then the children's park by Beano and drank...for a bit. Until, it started pissing rain again and we had to seek refuge inside Beano. After the rain stopped, we walked around randomly for what seemed like 4ever! Jordan and I really just wanted to go back to his place and dance to old school Mj but no one else was down. Eventually, everyone went home except Jordan, Garrett and I so we ended up going to Twisted. We met this gorgeous ex- mode model named Adam who was a huge whore and I made out with probably the only straight guy in the whole club, this Spanish guy with a fedora. (Never got his name or I just don't remember.) I wish we had, had a camera because there was so much shit that should've been documented!