30.7.09

Talk shit cus I never had shit.


(This is Part 1 of a 2 Part rant, just so your aware.)

I have a huge irritation with men actually boys, I say boys because a true grown man doesn't have time for the type of bullshit I'm about to mention. What is it with boys frontin' so damn hard these days? I mean, am I the only whose noticed the trend with their compulsive lying? Word of advice fellas, if nobody asked nobody fucking cares! You don't have to talk about how you have this n' that, been there done that or which "bitch" you've fucked. Furthermore when you talk too much that tells the rest of us that you haven't done any of the shit mentioned. People who have don't need to say shit because it's obvious. Case in point: Nabil was telling me about how she saw a man with a very nice car, dressed down, driving around with his flossed out women. Was this man driving around yelling out his window, "hey everybody, look at me, I drive a really expensive, beautiful car and my girl is hot." No, he wasn't. Simply because of the fact it was in plain view for everyone to see. Yes, I understand men like nice cars, bikes, boats clothes because nice looking women like those things and ultimately men want nice looking women but if you don't have any of the aforementioned then your just plain out of luck. So stop tryna pull a T.I "whatever you like." All I'm saying is be comfortable with who you are and what you've done and stop all the frontin'. K thanks.

Najiba