Today marks the 8th year anniversary since the death of R&B singer Aliyah. Aliyah always came off as extremely humble. You never heard her boast or brag about her fame. I also liked her because she was a subtle talent, not all in your face as some entertainers can be (*ahem* Sasha Fierce.) And maaaan did she have some sick jams back in the day! So, as a personal tribute to her, I'll be posting a few of my favorite songs. Rest in Peace Aliyah.25.8.09
Aaliyah Dana Haughton (January 16, 1979 – August 25, 2001)
Today marks the 8th year anniversary since the death of R&B singer Aliyah. Aliyah always came off as extremely humble. You never heard her boast or brag about her fame. I also liked her because she was a subtle talent, not all in your face as some entertainers can be (*ahem* Sasha Fierce.) And maaaan did she have some sick jams back in the day! So, as a personal tribute to her, I'll be posting a few of my favorite songs. Rest in Peace Aliyah.
