I was talking to Nabil today and we kept discussing how we really need to get laid, I swear I'm going crazy. I then realized we were talking about more than just random hookups, what we really meant was we need men in our lives. I mean yes, for a while I was all stoked about being single and all the dramatic situations I was avoiding that relationships can cause but at a certain point I became bored being single and to be honest a little bit lonely. I just find that either 1 of 3 problems always seem to arise for me when it comes to men. 1)I have a really high standard and they don't pass the test ( god forbid that sounds so arrogant.) 2) They're broke or 3) They don't live in Calgary/move away (thanks so much George!) Usually, it's the 1st and 2nd options. Yes, in a fantasy world it would be lovely if all men looked like Pharrell Williams, dressed like him and had the personality of Kid Cudi but I guess life's not fair right? Anyways, I'm hoping if I wait patiently something good will come my way. You know how the old saying goes. Inshallah I find him or better yet he finds me and wallah, I'll treat him so good.
Here are some pics of my boy Skateboard P, just because ;) P.s I love when guys call me "B" or "Ma", I don't know why but I just love the way it sounds.