23.8.09

In my own perfect world

Here are some upcoming movies that I really want to see. The first is "The Lovely Bones" which originally was a New York Times bestselling book by author Alice Sebold. I absolutely adored this book and thought the whole concept was original. Such a good book, extremely sad though. I highly recommend it!

Lovely Bones from Brandon Pacheco on Vimeo.



The September Issue
The September Issue from Raf Rennie on Vimeo.
Ahhh! So excited for this one! It comes out this Friday and I'm most definitely wanting to go to the premiere. Anyone wanna come with? Anna Wintour is pure elegance and a solidified fashion inspiration. Thank god they finally made a movie about this fabulous woman.

How I Got Lost
HOW I GOT LOST - Independent Feature Film trailer from Joe Leonard on Vimeo.
"Sometimes you have to get lost to figure out where you're going.."