(If you remember the "Talk shit cus I never had shit" rant I did awhile back then you'd also remember how I said I was going to do a part two. It's taken some time because I was a lil' pre-occupied but it's here now!)
Ja Rule released a new song about a month ago called "Ladies" and it really got me thinking. Basically the song is about how much females or as he calls them "bitches" mean to him. The line that really stuck with me was "If I told you bitches ain't shit, I'd be lyin." Which brings me to my current frustration; why is it that men always feel the need to act as though women don't mean anything to them? Like I've said previously, men floss, stunt and front purely to please females. Then turn around and call them bitches, hoes and say they're worthless, money hungry and only good for sex. I don't know about you but if we were all the aforementioned and so worthless then why go through all the trouble of entertaining us in the first place? I'm not even going to get into what I think men should say or how they should act because I could go for days. I just wanted to get that little piece of bullshit off my mind.
P.S To all the men out there who don't pull this nonsense or believe any of it, mad love and respect.
Naj
