12.9.09
Still they can't focus on them, they be talkin' bout me
Today was one of the most uneventful I've had in awhile, It's probably not going to get any more exciting as the night goes on. I woke up about an hour ago and I'm extremely sick, sore throat, stuffy nose...the works. I'm talking to Nabil right now and we started discussing how people can't seem to keep The M.O.B's names outta they mouths! Everything from random brown guys telling me they're "going" to be my boyfriend, people hatin' on Nabil for not adding them to FaceKus and non - smokers tryna act up cause I do. Can everyone please do me a big fucking favor and focus on they, themselves, and their fucking shit? Oh and my dad can't stop bitchin' about the cost of my Jay - Z tickets, like fuck! If you didn't want to fucking pay for them, you really didn't have to. Then he goes on and on about how I fail at life, have no money and do nothing. I'm in SUCH a bad mood, wallah, If anyone else has some shit to say about myself or The M.O.B, I think I'm gonna shoot myself in the mouth.
