MOB..oh what?!!!
We all deserve to lead a good life. With friends like those I have, I know i am living it.
AHHHHHH A FRESH BREATH OF MOB, is all that one neeeeds
yes cause I have you guys in my mouth, youzz in tha heart BUDDYZ
MAD LOVE JAH BLESS EZE
MAD LOVE JAH BLESS EZE
Najiba Yasmina 23 septembre 2008, à 21:24
I eat, sleep, shit my MOB!
like okay? like OKAY, way to wreck the mood habbbibitiiy jabbbibitiy
Najiba Yasmina 23 septembre 2008, à 21:28
okay j-kwon no need to go all intense wid tha
rhyme schemes!
rhyme schemes!
hahahah yes cause jkwon is so good at rhyming
Najiba Yasmina 23 septembre 2008, à 21:30
home boy trippin he dun know i got a gun!
no homeboy running i have a knife
Najiba Yasmina 23 septembre 2008, à 21:33
i'd fuck you if i had no life
I have a wife
DAMN....shut up
Najiba Yasmina 23 septembre 2008, à 21:37
stop trippin!
buddy all I got is tha MOB
yes cause I really have a man
and after ramadan it gon be school
SSM
school, sex,s mob
yes cause I really have a man
and after ramadan it gon be school
SSM
school, sex,s mob
Najiba Yasmina 23 septembre 2008, à 21:41
WE DO IT UP FOR HALLOWEEN
MAAAD DRUNKNESS
reminiscence to the old GAHbat dayzz!
MAAAD DRUNKNESS
reminiscence to the old GAHbat dayzz!
yes cause makayla your gdayz were so core.
hahahaha "i love jesus"
HAHAHAHAHA
just kidding i love you
hahahaha "i love jesus"
HAHAHAHAHA
just kidding i love you
Najiba Yasmina 23 septembre 2008, à 21:46
fuck your couch.
i was talking about me and ZANIB
you were too busy "finding yourself" errrday
while me and Zainab were busy gettin' ours,
if you know what i mean ;)
i was talking about me and ZANIB
you were too busy "finding yourself" errrday
while me and Zainab were busy gettin' ours,
if you know what i mean ;)
like OKAY
ahahaha "i found myself today"
ahahaha "i found myself today"
Najiba Yasmina 23 septembre 2008, à 21:51
REALLY?! BIG SURPRISE
HAHAHAHAHAHAH
please lets get drunk off of wine again!
so much fun
please lets get drunk off of wine again!
so much fun
Najiba Yasmina 23 septembre 2008, à 21:55
YES
hahahah we'll show up at some halloween party crunk
as fuck of charlot! HOW CLASSY!
hahahah we'll show up at some halloween party crunk
as fuck of charlot! HOW CLASSY!
CLASSY AS FUCK
Najiba Yasmina 23 septembre 2008, à 22:01
NO CLASSY AS PUSSY
i miss all of us
okay j-kwon
TEEN DRINKIN
IS VERY BAD
YO I GOT A FAKE ID DO
okay j-kwon
TEEN DRINKIN
IS VERY BAD
YO I GOT A FAKE ID DO
YES CAUSE YOU DRINK ALL DA TIME HAHAH
AHAHAHHAHAHAHA
I haven't shat my pants in so long wooooooooooooooooooooooow
LA YOU!
LA YOU!
hoemie shed a tear
